The 4th NEAT Country Coordinators Meeting was held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,13 Dec.2005
There were 5 sessions
- “Confirmation of Draft Notes of the 3rd Country Coordinators' Meeting"
- “Report on the State of the Policy Recommendations of the 3rd NEAT Annual Conference to the ASEAN+3 Summit"
- “Proposals for the Establishment/ Continuation of Working Groups"
- “Proposed Theme, Program and Agenda for 4th NEAT Annual Conference" (Kuala Lumpur, 22-23 August,2006)
- “Briefings on the 9th ASEAN Plus Three Summit Meeting"
Coordinators from 12 countries (Cambodia was absent) took part in the meeting.
Proposed Working Group:
- NEAT China on “EAST Asian Financial Cooperation".
- NEAT China on “EAST Asian Investment Cooperation".
- NEAT Japan on “Overall Architecture of Community Building in EAST Asia"
- NEAT Japan on “Trade-FDI-Technology in EAST Asia".
- NEAT Japan on “Intra-regional Exchange Rate Stability and prevention of Financial Crisis in EAST Asia".
- NEAT Korea on “IT Cooperation in EAST Asia ".
- NEAT Singapore on “Energy Security Cooperation in EAST Asia".
- NEAT Thailand on: “International Conference between NEAT and other Regional Groupings".